At Santinni, we believe in supporting and giving back to our communities, be they our own, national or international, and helping people in crisis situations, wherever they may be.
Santinni is very proud to be an Ambassador of Women Supporting Women at The Prince’s Trust which helps more young women into employment, self-employment, education and training.
The mission of Women Supporting Women is to raise vital funds in order to nurture, empower and inspire young women to build a better future for themselves.
Why 'Women Supporting Women'?
- 68% of young women are scared about the future, compared to 57% of young men.
- 64% of young women said the rising cost of living is one of the biggest worries
- 51% of young women are worried about the impact of a recession on their job security, compared to 44% of young men.
- 38% of young women feel a lack of self-confidence is one of the biggest barriers to achieving their career aspirations, compared to 31% of young men.
Santinni has pledged to donate £5,000 a year, for the next three years, in support of 'Women Supporting Women' at The Prince's Trust.
More of our recent charity work:
- British Red Cross: Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal